in addition with negative resist and galvanic plating through hole
- Fine-line technology in industrial quality with green solder mask and blue components printing!
- (To make components printing repeat the steps laminating, exposure and developing with blue tenting resist!)
- Modular upgradeable to multilayer, artwork production, waste water treatment or surface finishing set at any time!
- Track resolution: better 150µm!
- Film production with laser printer or bubble jet or local film supplier.
- Processing time: approx. 2 hours
- maximum throughput: 0,8m² / 8h
- maximum usable size: 210 x 300 mm
- 3 more machines than Level 2: Ne-Cut for board cutting, RBM 300 for cleaning and roughening and COMPACTA 30 for galvanic through hole plating (PTH)