suitable for Windows XP – Windows 7 64-bit
new ISOCAM 5.0 is now available to download from our website !
- first full 64-bit version. Due to new dongle drivers capable to run with Windows 7 64-bit
- updated functions for Laserpro (HPGL export)
- improved license management
- new security features
We strongly recommend to all users of ISOCAM 4 to upgrade to ISOCAM 5.0 NOW.
- You designed a PCB with your CAD package and now want to make a prototype or a small series by etching or by isolation milling.
- How do you check and correct the drill-, rout- and plot-data, their dimension and layer registration?
- Do you want to make your prototype by isolation milling?
- IsoCAM reads your Gerber-, HP/GL, and drill files. It offers you editing facilities like shift, mirror, copy, paste, delete and more on single vectors, groups of elements or entire layers.
- IsoCAM can convert data into all of the above mentioned formats. Windows Postscript output allows making film artworks.
- IsoCAM comes with a worthy isolation milling converter with the feature of using two different tools in once and with the possibility of creating copper rubout areas.
- The aperture table and the tool rack can be edited, saved and printed. A converter automatically reads the aperture information from most CAD packages.
Isocam © and Isocam Pro © have lots of functions and features. In the table below you’ll find the most important ones.
|Gerber input / output (standard/extended)||YES||YES|
|HPGL input / output||YES||YES|
|Excellon output for milling data||NO||YES|
|DXF input / output||NO||YES|
|Bitmap input /output||NO||YES|
|Drill input / output||YES||YES|
|Scale / auto-rotate bitmap||NO||YES|
|Auto detect drill holes in bitmap||NO||YES|
|Save Job file||YES||YES|
|Create milling data||YES||YES|
|Create milling data using two tools||YES||YES|
|Create milling data for selected object||NO||YES|
|Max. number of layers||32||64|
|Units: Mils / mm / Inch / HPGL||YES||YES|
|Design rules checker||YES||YES|
|Show milling direction||NO||YES|
|Change milling direction||NO||YES|
|Change starting point of milling chain||NO||YES|
|Select whole milling chain||NO||YES|
|Create solder mask||NO||YES|
|Snap to nearest endpoint||YES||YES|
|Auto synchronize layers||YES||YES|
|Add fixing holes||YES||YES|
|Create rub outs||YES||YES|
|Create board cuts||YES||YES|
|Powerfill zoom function||YES||YES|
|Select complete net||NO||YES|