Link to PDF-Manual
A professional brushing machine designed for use in small series production and laboratories.
- The RBM 300 has an oscillating brush with quick change holder.
- Brush, dryer, oscillation, and transport can be switched on and off separately.
- In addition the oscillation frequency of the brush and the speed of the conveyor are step-less adjustable.
- The double side parallel adjustment of the brush is of great importance, because in contrast to the widely used single side brush adjustments only the mutual parallel adjustment will enable a long lasting uniform brushing result.
- The machine can be equipped with various brushes so that finishing pcbs before laminating is possible as well as slight deburring after drilling can be fulfilled.
- The usable width is 300 mm.
- In spite of its small size the RBM 300 comes with a complete squeeze off and hot air drying zone behind the wet processing brush zone.
- The integrated frequency converter allows the machine to work worldwide with all power supply systems and enables smooth start and enhanced motor protection.
- Being simply a table size model the RBM 300 lacks only the integrated rinse water treatment of its bigger sister, the RBM 402. A separate rinse water treatment tank is available as an option.
- Electrical Connection: 110 – 230 V, 50–60 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 760 x 590 x 415 mm
- Working width: 300 mm
- Board thickness (rigid boards only): 0,3 – 3 mm
- Brushing speed : 1360 RPM
- Oscillation stroke : 10 mm
- Oscillation frequency: ca. 10 – 110 H/min
- Conveyor speed: ca. 0,2 – 2 m/min
- Rinse water consumption: 6,8 l/min
- Weight: 70 kg
- Board size (minimum): 80 x 160 mm
- Brushing roller stroke: max. 20 mm
- In-feed per turn of hand wheel: ca. 1 mm
- Brushing roller length: 310 mm
- Brushing roller outside diameter: 89-91 mm
- Brushing roller inner diameter: 35 mm
- Rinse water inlet: 20 mm
- Rinse water outlet: 32 mm
- Rinse water pressure: 1.5 bar
Technical details are subject to change without notice.