The EXP 8000 is a high speed double sided exposure machine mainly designed for industrial production and equipped with two 4000 W mercury halide lamps. These lamps in about 90 cm distance of the PCB ensure almost parallel light.
- Sturdy, welded tube frame with coated steel plates. The chassis consists of a sliding drawer system. A yellow light table is an add-on item for the machine’s front.
- EXP 8000 guarantees a perfect exposure within a minimum of time and energy consumption by two UV sensors. The required exposure energy is preset on a keyboard and shown on a digital readout. The two intelligent UV-light emission controllers (one per side) automatically measure the energy supplied per side and stop the exposure at preset amount of light energy.
A vacuum pump provides a close and uniform contact between artwork and board. The exposure cycle starts when the drawer is pushed in. At that moment the lamp shutters are opened and the lamps’ powersupply is increadsed from stand-by to full power. In stand-by mode, the energy is reduced to 25% in order to save energy and avoid heat problems. The machines have powerful cooling fans. When the exposure is finished the vacuum is stopped.
- max. Working area 600 mm x 600 mm (recommended: 400 mm x 500 mm)
- Microprocessor controlled UV-light emission
- vacuum assisted drawer
- suitable for fine line PCBs
- Suitable for exposure and curing of solder mask.
- built-in yellow light table
- Power supply: 400V, 50 Hz, 3-phase (60Hz version available)
- L1 / L2 / L3: 8 A / 19 A / 10 A
- Fuse: 32A per phase
- Unit size (W X H x L): 820 mm x 1950 mm x 1800 mm
- Weight: 270 kg